Hyuga
Hyuga
Hyuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hyuga

Clan Hyuga

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terek

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it Empty
PostSubject: Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it   Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Most of ppl know i left clan first time and this is happening again now (and no, this time i wont leave clan Razz ). Long time ago i left clan coz of inactivity , bishop's inactivity, and now this is happening again. I dunno who rerolled on wc/bp to suport clan back then, but coz of them clan again become more active. And now this shit happens again, not only with bp's , i see sws's too. I understand real life is more important and i am not upset of those who play less now, it's summer, ppl have something else to do now. If all decide we can all take a vacantion of 1-2 month till september/october, but i dont think this will happen Smile.
Main problem now in clan is that we dont have bp's and i dont understand why. Wc/bp is very cheap to equip, DC robe set + any kind of shity weapon +acumen (all know i have B grade weapon), heal differs ~30-50 in function o M Att, to small to count that much. It's the easiest way to go farm rb or other shits with minimum of items ( i know coz this is why i started play Terek).
When we make reqruitments ofcourse we have a minimum requirment, i believe dyna set + dyna weapon, but there are ppl who are friends of friends and join clan with less items. I understand , i like play with friends too, but what i dont understand is why we let them play what they want ... they have low items and they make chars like th/pal , glad/pal etc , no suport in any way. When i was in LTW (and co-leader there) i saw alot of recruitments aplycation and was very simple (they had bigger standards than us):
"u are fighter/tank ? ok, u can join only with minimum Dnet +baium+zaken+AQ + Icarus Weapon +++ full atribut ... u dont have them , farm some more and try again or make suport char"
"u are figter/sws or bd? minimum requirments dyna set , dyna jewels"
"u are bp/wc? minimum requirments dyna set, dyna jewels"
It's really easy, u want be tank , then u must have items for tank, if not go make suport char and help tanks that have items. When u farmed alot and can buy equipment for tank , yes ofc make whatever char ur heart desire. I dont have nothing personally with anyone, but this the way of getting our clan strong. I am there for whoever want reroll on a suport char and not for those who make a tank just because he dont want die fast.
So 1 way is to help ppl with low items reroll on suport char (again i say wc/bp is the cheapest char) or 1-2 wc/bp for clan and old hyuga members log them when is requiered(like iiisouliii, mormot, chaunep, oronzo, kride, qg and many more) ... nobody want hack a char with dc robe , homunkulus and tt set believe me.
I see now some ppl want make a mage party, a "good mage party" ... but i wonder how can u make a good mage party when u dont ask around what is needed for that party, everyone start make what they want and not what is needed. I dunno much about this mage party, but i dont care that much coz my char is good for mage pt too. Someone from this mage party should be "leader" and interest about all ppl that want make mage and guide them, tell them what is needed. I dont want jinx it but i'm sure some char will miss from this party, if will be sps/es or sps/sws i dunno, but if nobody will be this "mage leader" this party will sux (sry i am so pesimist).
And about organise, we want our clan be good in pvp, or in siege, but ofc our partyes are not good ... we make in siege almost 3 full party but not even 1 if a strong party. The ideea is to make to strong party and ppl with low items in 3rd party , we play for the good of our clan ... if our best players are divided in 3 separate partyes then ofc we will do shit in sieges. And ironicaly, but true, we can win in pvp vs es/reaction/reserved , we did it , but most of time in night pvp , when ofc the best of hyuga gather in 1 pt and fack all clans (i wasnt in any of this party Razz ) .. we have movie, so this can be done.
And coz tonight was a problem with xtakeshix i will make a short example: if in 1 party xtakeshix and me are bp's i will let xtakeshix play paladin and i will play wc (and die alot), because he have vesper set and i have dnet set. It's simple ... i see most want play bp/pal and dont know when to play bp/wc ... very simple , who have better equip play pal.
+ we should have a clan meeting after each siege (or during siege if there are no bp)
This is what i had to say, dont be upset with me, but this is what i believe. And if this bp's thing wont get fix during next week i will reroll on a tank char and w8 , like everybody.
Back to top Go down
Damqnski
Clan Members
Clan Members
Damqnski

Number of posts : 51
Местожителство : Varna
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Respond   Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Ok i will make wc/bp char. i allways wanted to try it.I'm bustyourass/grafit btw i will start that char on monday (or sunday night) . Long prosperity HYUGA
Back to top Go down
Damqnski
Clan Members
Clan Members
Damqnski

Number of posts : 51
Местожителство : Varna
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: respond   Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Can i start that char on retail btw on busty (he's necro/ol) ??? Sorry but i'm a little wasted and i forgot to say that in previous message Razz afro

Back to top Go down
Terek

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it   Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:27 am

wc/bp can be made only on retail
so is better use busturass , coz u already have retail q made
Back to top Go down
Svetlio
Admin
Svetlio

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it   Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:44 am

+1 from me. As i aways say support chars made this clan works, so i begging you guys who don't have good items (Dnet+6 or Vesper) reroll on ol/wc bp/tank sr/sws. More supports more action , no supports = no action = no clan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clan-hyuga.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it   Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan is going down if we dont do smth about it
Page 1 of 1