Hyuga
Hyuga
Hyuga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hyuga

Clan Hyuga

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BP/PAL or BP/DA

Go down 
+2
pepacekca
xXMidniteXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXMidniteXx

xXMidniteXx

Number of posts : 16
Местожителство : В ляво от РАЯ!!
Registration date : 2009-07-01

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: BP/PAL or BP/DA   BP/PAL or BP/DA EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:23 am

Здравейте отново,

Искам да ви попитам кое ще е по-доре да си направа BP/PAL или BP/DA, и ако някои може да ми обясни какви са предимствата и недостатъците на DA и PAL спрямо един друг. Искам да попитам също така, кое ще е по-полезно за клана?

ГМ-то каза, че ще му трябжат минимум 10 дни за да ми оправи героя да мога да субна майна на BENI.

Благодаря

HI again,

I want to ask you which is better BP/PAL or BP/DA, and if someone can tell me the advantages and disadvantages of the two classes DA and PAL against each other. I want to ask you which will be more useful for our clan too?

The GM told me, that he will min 10 days to fix mine char, so soon i'll be able to subclass my main class.

Ty
Back to top Go down
pepacekca

Number of posts : 28
Местожителство : Пловдив
Registration date : 2008-11-21

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BP/PAL or BP/DA   BP/PAL or BP/DA EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:25 am

здравей Веско,вместо да чакаш отговор тук най добре влез в тиим спика и там ще получиш подробна информация. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xerox
Clan Members
Clan Members
xerox

Number of posts : 63
Местожителство : Varna
Registration date : 2009-10-06

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BP/PAL or BP/DA   BP/PAL or BP/DA EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:07 pm

+1 bp/da
Back to top Go down
mlekarkata

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-30

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BP/PAL or BP/DA   BP/PAL or BP/DA EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:09 pm

+1 bp/da
Back to top Go down
Terek

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-06-20

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BP/PAL or BP/DA   BP/PAL or BP/DA EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 pm

BP/DA
Back to top Go down
xXMidniteXx

xXMidniteXx

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BP/PAL or BP/DA   BP/PAL or BP/DA EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Terek can you pls gevi me your opinion why BP/DA is better than BP/PAL
Back to top Go down
Nora

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-09-29

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BP/PAL or BP/DA   BP/PAL or BP/DA EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:58 am

Little info

PAL > DA
**********************************************************************************

Touch of Life > Touch of Death

Touch of Life - Sacrifices one's own HP 1216 to bestow a sacred blessing on another character. Restoring 50% of Max HP. Also temporarily but significantly increases HP regeneration, resistance to buff-lifting attacks + ? % , to debuff attacks + 30 % and the effect of one's own HP regeneration magic + 30 %

Touch of Death - Sacrifices HP to cast a dark curse upon an enemy that has a chance to remove max 5 buffs and significantly decrease maximum CP for a brief time. Decreases resistance to debuff attacks and the effectiveness of HP regeneration magic. Only usable when HP is 75% or lower.

Update

The Touch of Death skill has been changed. A player's HP no longer has to be at 75% or lower to cast. In addition, the HP cost has been lowered while the success rate has been increased.

The power of the Insane Crusher Skill has increased and Touch of Death-like effects have also been added to the skill.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOP > SOR

Every tank have a skill that can be lvled up from lvl 1 to lvl 3 depending on a chance when ppl are hiting you.
Pal - > Spirit of Phenix
DA - > Seed of Revenge
SK - > Spirit of Shilen
TK - > Eva's Will

Spirit of Phoenix

Increases P. Def +200 and increases resistance to Darkness and Fire depending on stage increase

* Step1 P.def +300 in addition
* Step2 Fire/Unholy def +30
* Step3 Heal efficiency increased by 30%.

Seed of Revenge

Increases P. Atk +100. Additionally increases Critical Rate depending on stage increase when attacked.

* Stage 1: P.atk +100
* Stage 2: Critical rate +20% in addition.
* Stage 3: Critical damage +20% in addition.

Well as a BP, i am pritty sure u wont need P atack .. nor crit rate/dmg. One more plus from the Spirit of Phenix is when u use it u get 200 p def (or 300 not sure) without lvling it (without ppl hiting you).Next is 300 more p def next fire / dark resist and last +30% heal efficiency (U heal urself 30 % more).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul of the Phoenix

All know that Salvation have very cute reuse.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summon Imperial Phoenix
83lvl FS - Summons an Imperial Phoenix that aids in hunting.

It will be nice if u search a little info about that imperial phoenix. What it do, how u can use it and bla bla..
All other Tanks dont have new Forgotten scrolls, only PAL got this Phoenix.
I bet it is cool plux of PAL class.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aegis Stance

Provides defense from all directions when a shield is equipped. Decreases one's shield defense power - 40 %.

If someone knows if this meens that daggers will make same dmg from back/front ? Ask someone who know what it gives or maybe test it for sure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DA > PAL
***********************************************************************************************

Some good stuff about the DA class :

Health Drain

PAL class dont have offensive skills. When mobs or ppl hit u, u cant hit back with PAL class, but with DA u can use the Drain Helth, witch can deal good dmg and steal HP from oponents. (Works cool on oly and pvp, but for good dmg u need mage baffs no?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell Scream

Decreases P. Def and M. Def by - 30% of nearby enemies and causes fleeing for 8 seconds.

The Reflect Damage skill that all cry about.

Ask some ppl about it cos i dont have any idea about the proper name, the usage and sucsess rate of it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The DA class have 1 slow named Hamstring

Instantly reduces enemy's Speed - 30 % for 1 min.

***********************************************************************************************

Well all other things are basicly the same.

It's very posible that i have missed something, so for more details u shold speak with some pro PAL or DA cos i'v never had main char PAL or DA class.

On my opinion PAL will hold more on pvp.

Good luck with choice

Back to top Go down
xXMidniteXx

xXMidniteXx

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: TY NIKI   BP/PAL or BP/DA EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Niki,

bro you helped me very much with this post. TY VERY MUCH for the useful info.

i almost decided what char i'll make, but i'll still want to talk with some BP/PAL or DA.

I hope that the GM will fix my char soon......
Back to top Go down
Terek

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2011-06-20

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BP/PAL or BP/DA   BP/PAL or BP/DA EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:03 pm

i only say bp/da coz u can play really good oly with it
what i use mostly in my bp/pal in siege/pvp or epic rb is : balance life, group major heal,greater battle heal, resurect, noblese, shield stun, shield slam (i know is pal skill)
but that shield slam slam is good give only to fighters and believe me u need more be carefull to heal ur party
so, big difrence isn't between pal and da subclassed with bp, just that in oly bp/da is alot better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BP/PAL or BP/DA   BP/PAL or BP/DA Empty

Back to top Go down

BP/PAL or BP/DA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hyuga :: Hyuga only :: Old Section-
Jump to: